Saturday 15 January 2022

White-fronted Goose in the Mist at Seasalter

 15th Jan.

A very foggy morning today at SS but I went down and took a couple of photos when the sun tried to come through but went home later. 

              


                                             
PM
I returned hoping the fog would lift and down near the Sportsman it was quite clear, I was able to see Faversham, just.   Shortly after arriving I saw from the 'rise' a goose circling overhead and and landed in the sheep field about where the concrete seawall started. To get a photo I walked around to the reedbed near the wall and took a few pictures. During this time the SEO took flight but soon dropped down again as the crows were mobbing it. Later along the roadside path to the LA I met a fellow watcher where we saw the owl again and lastly a marsh harrier, no sign of the barnie.

                                                                                   
                                                                                  

                                          All images well cropped especially the middle one.



No comments: